4 large egg whites
250g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
• Whisk egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff.
• Gradually add spoonfuls of sugar until all sugar has been incorporated.
• Add vinegar, cornflour and vanilla. Mix well.
• Place greaseproof paper on a baking sheet. Spread the meringue onto the paper in a circular shape. Build meringue up and use all mixture, level out.
• Place into a preheated oven 140 degrees celsius and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes.
• Switch the oven off and leave door closed.
• When the meringue has cooled, top with clotted cream cover with a selection of fresh berries. Sprinkle with raspberry sauce and enjoy!